Beauty is outlined as a mix of qualities, like form, color, or form, that pleases the Aesthetic Quotes And Beautiful Sayings, particularly the sight. However, beauty is over what you see, it’s not simply however you look on the skin however WHO you’re on the within is what determines true beauty. might Aesthetic Quotes And Beautiful Sayings inspire you to be a good looking person from among.
- There’s a lesbian aesthetic, just as there’s gay camp, but I don’t know if there’s such a thing as ‘lesbian art.
– Catherine Opie
- If I were somebody who spent the majority of my time saying things that were harsh and difficult to hear, I would want my visual aesthetic to be something soft and feminine, warm and easy to be around.
– Kerry Washington
- The forms of art are inexhaustible; but all lead by the same road of aesthetic emotion to the same world of aesthetic ecstasy.
– Clive Bell
- Abstraction and representation are supposed to be going down two very different paths, one sociological and the other aesthetic.
– Kerry James Marshall
- Design must reflect the practical and aesthetic in business but above all… good design must primarily serve people.
– Thomas J. Watson
- Travel aesthetics should be just as comfortable and practical as they are fashionable.
- I hope to be remembered for writing books about social justice that also have enough aesthetic value to endure as works of literature.
– Jonathan Kozol
- Our culture’s obsession with vintage objects has rendered us unable to separate history from nostalgia. People want heart. They want a chaser of emotion with their aesthetics.
– Sloane Crosley
- We don’t want to be a design line. Ultimately, we want to be a platform that houses many design aesthetics.
– Alexa Hirschfeld
- Fashion is used as a tool to convey a point about who we are or potentially want to be. Whether or not a civilian curates his or her own aesthetic is up that person, but it is an integral part of one’s public image.
– Leandra Medine
- People who like progressive music tend to sneer at the idea of a kind of punk aesthetic, and people who like alternative indie rock or punk rock tend to sneer at what they see as the pretentiousness and pomposity of progressive music.
– Steven Wilson
- In everything I do, the aesthetics are driven by the emotion. However I can do that with a camera, whether it’s a long lens or a wide lens, I’ll do.
– Reed Morano
- This aesthetic quality, then, is what politics is all about. It’s authenticity that separates winners from losers, good politics from bad, and he-man leader-types from consultant-directed puppet-boys.
– Thomas Frank
- It’s my own personal unconscious that ultimately creates the novel’s aesthetic facade.
– Manuel Puig
- It’s more interesting because you get to research the history of the period, and all the different aesthetic elements that make a film, particularly this film, so stunning.
– Stanley Tucci
- In architecture and interiors, as well as fashion, there is an interaction that is both functional and aesthetic.
– Joseph Altuzarra
- Not one person would admit that they didn’t want me to wear a bikini because of their aesthetic preference – a preference that is shaped by our cultural perceptions of what is and isn’t beautiful.
– Jennifer Armintrout
- The process of selecting the tone on the guitar is an aesthetic process like any other, so you try a lot of different things.
– Jerry Garcia
- Murakami’s ability to deconstruct and his aesthetic and conceptual freedom have been totally inspiring for me.
– Virgil Abloh
- A lot of children don’t have a developed aesthetic. I did. I made early choices in life, even about cloth; I liked flannel and not polyester.
– Patti Smith
- I love the English aesthetic; in a way, I feel it is close to my own, a beautiful chaos; it is a powerful mix of the past and the present.
– Alessandro Michele
- The very beginning of European aesthetics started from Florence. Everything here was beauty, money, and creativity, the power of the good money.
– Alessandro Michele
- Aesthetic matters are fundamental for the harmonious development of both society and the individual.
– Friedrich Schiller
- I wanted to write stories for myself. At first it was purely an aesthetic thing about craft. I just wanted to become good at the art of something. And writing was very private.
– Amy Tan
- It is not an aesthetic misstep to make the viewer aware of the paint and the painter’s hand. Such an empathetic awareness lies at the heart of aesthetic appreciation.
– John Updike
- Novels usually evolve out of ‘character.’ Characters generate stories, and the shape of a novel is entirely imagined but should have an aesthetic coherence.
– Joyce Carol Oates
- My well-known aesthetic sense, which is so obvious and personal, spontaneously spurs me to challenge myself with different disciplines.
– Giorgio Armani
- In addressing a task, one almost always has several possible options, sometimes only a few, and they may all be practical and functional. But they lack the aesthetic aspect that raises it to architecture.
– Arne Jacobsen
- As artists, we have the luxury of experimenting with extra crazy things, but I feel like my aesthetic is very street-style and high-low.
– Justine Skye
- As writers and readers, as sinners and citizens, our realism and our aesthetic sense make us wary of crediting the positive note.
– Seamus Heaney
- I’m not good at finding ‘encouraging’ features in American culture. I doubt that aesthetic literacy has much of a future here.
– Philip Roth
- I like to work with the same people when I can, and you want to get people with the same interests that you have, and the same aesthetic.
– Spike Lee
- I think Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, and Victoria Beckham all have an aesthetic that I admire, but I also love extreme risk takers like Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
– Michelle Visage
- Art is an invention of aesthetics, which in turn is an invention of philosophers… What we call art is a game.
– Octavio Paz
- Nearly all of the advances in structural and aesthetic innovation is coming from abroad.
– Arthur Erickson
- Outside of hip-hop, it was in comics that I most often found the aesthetics and wisdom of my world reflected.
– Ta-Nehisi Coates
- No book includes the entire world. It’s limited. And so it doesn’t seem like an aesthetic compromise to have to do that. There’s so much other material to write about.
– Paul Auster
- I’m not about either entertaining or instructing. The entertaining and instructing are secondary fallout from the fundamental thing, which is basically to create an aesthetic object.
– Samuel R. Delany
- The obsession with performance left no room for the development of the intuitive or spiritual impact of space and form other than the aesthetic of the machine itself.
– Arthur Erickson
- I’m not a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen, and it’s certainly not because of his politics. I just don’t like the aesthetic.
– Andrew Breitbart
- There are the aesthetic pressures for a woman to be pretty and sexy, but not sexual or have desires beyond winning a guy’s affections.
– Maren Morris
- That said, we don’t approach these improvements as only a surface aesthetic. The producers and we think that these men are helped with their inner needs when they pay attention to their externals.
– Kyan Douglas
- Generally the aesthetics of broadcast journalism seem to me to be incredibly primitive.
– Ira Glass
- Cycling is based so much on form, on aesthetics, on class – the way you carry yourself on the bike, the sort of technique you have.
– David Millar
- I believed in the Catholic position, the Catholic view of ethics and aesthetics, for a long time. But I wanted something not intellectual, some conviction not mental – in fact I wanted faith.
– Joyce Kilmer
- I was once described by one of my critics as an aesthetic fascist.
– Alan Parker
- I don’t think it’s possible to touch people’s imagination today by aesthetic means.
– J. G. Ballard
- The logic of Palladian architecture presented an aesthetic formula which could be applied universally.
– Stephen Gardiner
- My impulse is to create an aesthetic that’s about a humanistic approach to a world and trying to create compassion for all the characters.
– Mike White
- The language that photography has is a formal language. Any photographer is doing something formal. If it’s formal, then it must be an aesthetic way to communicate.
– Sebastiao Salgado