Aesthetic Quotes : My Aesthetic Quotes is quite conventional. design is a manner of life, a factor of view. arithmetic as an expression of the human thoughts displays the energetic will, the contemplative reason, and the preference for cultured perfection. I always cherished Aesthetic Quotes.
- My aesthetic is pretty classic. I like to keep things simple but appreciate the details.
– Jessica Jung
- Design is a way of life, a point of view. It involves the whole complex of visual communications: talent, creative ability, manual skill, and technical knowledge. Aesthetics and economics, technology and psychology are intrinsically related to the process.
– Paul Rand
- Mathematics as an expression of the human mind reflects the active will, the contemplative reason, and the desire for aesthetic perfection. Its basic elements are logic and intuition, analysis and construction, generality and individuality.
– Richard Courant
- I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty.
– Miuccia Prada
- If a work of art is rich and vital and complete, those who have artistic instincts will see its beauty, and those to whom ethics appeal more strongly than aesthetics will see its moral lesson. It will fill the cowardly with terror, and the unclean will see in it their own shame.
– Oscar Wilde
- You can’t buy vision, and you can’t buy aesthetic.
– Travis Scott
- I do not create a fashionable aesthetic… I create a style based on life.
– Issey Miyake
- The fact that the colors in the flower have evolved in order to attract insects to pollinate it is interesting; that means insects can see the colors. That adds a question: does this aesthetic sense we have also exist in lower forms of life?
– Richard P. Feynman
- I’m interested in aesthetics, in the way things look, in finding something in an image that maybe people haven’t seen.
– Alexa Chung
- Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience, and our aesthetic enjoyment is recognition of the pattern.
– Alfred North
- I don’t need to be so full of myself that I feel I am without flaw. I can feel beautiful and imperfect at the same time. I have a healthy relationship with my aesthetic insecurities.
– Lupita Nyong’o
- For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
– Steve Jobs
- I stick with a ’60s vintage aesthetic of letterman’s jackets, plain T-shirts, and good jeans.
- In judging of a beautiful statue, the aesthetic faculty is absolutely and completely gratified by the splendid curves of those marble lips that are dumb to our complaint, the noble modelling of those limbs that are powerless to help us.
– Oscar Wilde
- Protecting a border is not a nice thing. It is not a matter of aesthetics; it cannot be done with flowers and teddy bears.
– Viktor Orban
- A garden is a complex of aesthetic and plastic intentions; and the plant is, to a landscape artist, not only a plant – rare, unusual, ordinary or doomed to disappearance – but it is also a color, a shape, a volume or an arabesque in itself.
– Roberto Burle Marx
- I want big ideas to have aesthetic relevance. I want to tickle people’s intellectual sensibilities and instill a sense of wonder.
– Jason Silva
- I find the aesthetics of the 20th century hopelessly barren.
– Twyla Tharp
- What is extraordinary about contemporary art is the energy – it has our energy. New energy. Pieces hundreds of years old are beautiful from an aesthetic point of view, but without our modern energy.
– Victor Pinchuk
- You have to approach something with indifference, as if you had no aesthetic emotion. The choice of readymades is always based on visual indifference and, at the same time, on the total absence of good or bad taste.
– Marcel Duchamp
- Design must be functional, and functionality must be translated into visual aesthetics without any reliance on gimmicks that have to be explained.
– Ferdinand Porsche
- What goes on in abstract art is the proclaiming of aesthetic principles… It is in our own time that we have become aware of pure aesthetic considerations. Art never can be imitation.
– Hans Hofmann
- Almost all crime is due to the repressed desire for aesthetic expression.
– Evelyn Waugh
- To so enter into it in nature and art that the enjoyed meanings of life may become a part of living is the attitude of aesthetic appreciation.
– George Herbert Mead
- Technique is really personality. That is the reason why the artist cannot teach it, why the pupil cannot learn it, and why the aesthetic critic can understand it.
– Oscar Wilde
- My mind is changing all the time. I can’t live in a space that has a fixed aesthetic. I just need a blank slate when I come home.
– Petra Collins
- Yes, but more than being a designer, I’m more of a stylist, because I don’t sew and I don’t sketch, but I’m good at putting things together, choosing things that are chic and glossing over the aesthetics of things.
– Dita Von Teese
- Architecture is a art when one consciously or unconsciously creates aesthetic emotion in the atmosphere and when this environment produces well being.
– Luis Barragan
- I really like black. I love wearing black, different aesthetics and shades. I like earth tones. Those are my go-tos.
– Jaylen Brown
- I’ve handled colour as a man should behave. You may conclude that I consider ethics and aesthetics as one.
– Josef Albers
- Without the aesthetic, the computer is but a mindless speed machine, producing effects without substance, form without relevant content, or content without meaningful form.
– Paul Rand
- My first buildings, when I was about 30, were rejected for aesthetic reasons.
– Peter Zumthor
- Buildings designed with careful attention to aesthetics arouse and enlighten their occupants and that promotes their good health.
– Robert Evans
- A concerted effort to preserve our heritage is a vital link to our cultural, educational, aesthetic, inspirational, and economic legacies – all of the things that quite literally make us who we are.
– Steve Berry
- When you’re talking about Tim Burton, you’re talking about a guy that has such a visual sense, an aesthetic, a storytelling style. It’s like he’s got his own genre.
– Jackie Earle Haley
- The true traveller is the one urged to move about for physical, aesthetic, intellectual as well as spiritual reasons.
– Ella Maillart
- Besides the aesthetics, besides teaching an appreciation of T.S. Eliot, a basic need is fulfilled when you teach English at CUNY.
– Billy Collins
- Since my kitchen is the most important part of my home, I want to be creative and innovative, not only in its aesthetic, but also in the tools that I’m using to cook.
– Blake Lively
- I think sincerity was my sole aesthetic and realism my experimental technique.
– Edmund White
- No student of history can fail to see the moral interest of the Middle Ages, any more than an artist can fail to see their aesthetic interest.
– Goldwin Smith
- Astrology is an aesthetic affront. It cheapens astronomy, like using Beethoven for commercial jingles.
– Richard Dawkins
- I have no particular interest in antiquities or antiques, but I like things to meet a certain aesthetic.
– Stephen Bayley
- The blue-collar culture, it’s not really a buttoned-up aesthetic. It’s a heavy-labor thing because you’re, like, sweating.
– Virgil Abloh
- In the field of aesthetic theory, humans are pattern-seeking creatures. That can be seen in terms of musical structures, patternmaking, even in terms of storytelling and literature.
– Kehinde Wiley
- Aesthetic freedom is like free speech; it is, indeed, a form of free speech.
– George Edward Woodberry
- I would describe my aesthetic as definitely personal and harmonious with an eclectic yet bohemian sensibility.
– Lisa Marie Presley
- Let architects sing of aesthetics that bring Rich clients in hordes to their knees; Just give me a home, in a great circle dome Where stresses and strains are at ease.
– R. Buckminster Fuller
- Leonardo Da Vinci combined art and science and aesthetics and engineering, that kind of unity is needed once again.
– Ben Shneiderman
- After its hothouse incubation in the seventies, appropriation breathed important new life into art. This life flowered spectacularly over the decades – even if it’s now close to aesthetic kudzu.
– Jerry Saltz