Father’s Day Quotes 2019 : Father’s Day quotes area unit the most effective thanks to would like your pater on day, as they plan to give birth to the wondrous human emotions hooked up to the present occasion. Father’s love has no comparison within the entire world and day is that the representative occasion to acknowledge this love.
- Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.
― Maria Sharapova
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
― Jim DeMint
- Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
― Kent Nerburn
- My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
― Tiger Woods
- My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
― David Lauren
- Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person.
― Naveen Jain
- The most important thing in the world is family and love.
― John Wooden
- Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.
― Victor Hugo
- It is a wise father that knows his own child.
― William Shakespeare
- I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
― Adam Sandler
- I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life.
― Sidney Poitier
- Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
― Conrad Hall
- We looked up to our father. He still is much greater than us.
― Wynton Marsalis
- I imagine God to be like my father. My father was always the voice of certainty in my life. Certainty in the wisdom, certainty in the path, certainty always in God. For me God is certainty in everything. Certainty that everything is good and everything is God.
― Yehuda Berg
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
― Gloria Naylor
- The number one thing I’ve been doing is being daddy.
― Austin Peck
- I was raised in the greatest of homes… just a really great dad, and I miss him so much… he was a good man, a real simple man… Very faithful, always loved my mom, always provided for the kids, and just a lot of fun.
― Max Lucado
- Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.
― Dwyane Wade
- It’s an ongoing joy being a dad.
― Liam Neeson
- I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
― Liza Minnelli
- Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart.
― Henri Frederic Amiel
- The best thing about being a dad? Well, I think it’s just the thing that every man wants – to have a son and heir.
― George Best
- To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship.
― Wendell Phillips
- I admire my father greatly.
― Kojo Annan
- I would love to be a father. I had a great father who taught me how gratifying that is. I’m not going to deny myself that. I think I’d be good at it. Everybody wants that experience. I definitely do.
― Mike Myers
- I’m always going to love my father.
― Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
― Al Unser
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
― Lee Iacocca
- My role model is my dad.
― Seann William Scott
- To me, having kids is the ultimate job in life. I want to be most successful at being a good father.
― Nick Lachey
- My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.
― Bubba Watson
- I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.
― T. D. Jakes