Happy Birthday Quotes : Finding the proper thanks to would like somebody happy birthday are often tough, particularly for acquaintances and colleagues. so as to form that birthday message a bit easier to jot down, we tend to compiled over thirty totally different quotes for you to decide on from.
- Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift.
– Aretha Franklin
- This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday… I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me – Homeland Security.
– Art Buchwald
- As a child, I always chose a false nose and some face paint and a wig for my birthday.
― Ashley Jensen
- New Year's Day is every man's birthday.
― Charles Lamb
- When I was younger, I was a rave kid trapped inside a singer/songwriter’s body. But I kind of figured my way out because I started making these really terrible beats on this Yamaha keyboard that my parents got me for my 10th birthday.
― Charli XCX
- I always wanted to shave. It is a very natural process. For my birthday I got a lot of shaving stuff.
― Chaz Bono
- Having a birthday around the holidays was never easy and, with every successive year, it felt more and more as if celebrating my birthday got thrown into the December holiday mix as an afterthought.
― Chelsea Manning
- For my birthday my husband learned to cook and is cooking one day a week for me. But he only likes to do fancy dishes. So we end up with weird, obscure things in the refrigerator.
― Cheryl Hines
- For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes.
― Chris Evans
- The sexiest thing my girlfriend has ever done for me is when she planned three full days of events, meals, and surprises for my birthday. It was like one continuous gift.
― Chris Wood
- They decided as part of my 75th birthday celebrations that I would be entitled to fly first class. I'll be honest, I'm not good at flying anymore. To my credit, I can stretch out on two coach seats.
― Chuck Feeney
- I believe that at least 70 percent of parenting goes to the mother. In our house, I'm the one who knows about all the school stuff, helps with the homework, organizes the play dates, and remembers the birthday parties.
― Cindy Crawford
- There are two kinds of people in crisis situations – those who fight and those who freeze. I'm a freezer, and that's just going by the couple of surprise birthday parties I've had thrown for me.
― Cobie Smulders
- And I was very shy as a kid; if you sang me 'Happy Birthday,' I would cry. Quite shy. So the idea of being an actor, much less a model, was just out of this world.
― Cody Horn
- My great-grandmother lived to be 100 years old, so I got to know her. She always sent us birthday cards that had $2 bills inside – we kept them for good luck.
― Dana Perino
- I like to give people novels I think they would like, on no particular occasion – just when we're in a bookstore together. I like to receive reference books on my birthday.
― Daniel Handler
- I left school on my 15th birthday.
― David Bailey
- My mother still sends a cake to the office for my birthday.
― David Ulevitch
- I've raced on all seven continents at least twice. I've probably run thousands of races. But the single race that I'm most proud is a 10K. Yes, a 10K. I ran it with my daughter on her 10th birthday.
― Dean Karnazes
- I am a big popcorn fanatic. I love popcorn. In fact one year for my birthday, my husband bought me one of those big popcorn machines like they have in movie theaters.
― Debbie Macomber
- You always get a special kick on opening day, no matter how many you go through. You look forward to it like a birthday party when you're a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen.
― Joe DiMaggio
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
― John Glenn
- There weren't any astronauts until I was about 10. Yuri Gagarin went into space right around my 10th birthday.
― John L. Phillips
- Having a birthday cake squashed into your face by young kids? Delicious. I always don a Santa suit at Christmas. Remaining childish is a tremendous state of innocence.
― John Lydon
- The first comic book I ever read was an issue of ‘Legion of Super-Heroes’ where the earth was surrounded by all of these chains. I remember the cover; I got it at a birthday party.
– Jonathan Hickman
- My 21st birthday was awesome. I was in L.A., and it was great. I had a bunch of friends that came out. The night ended up in a completely different direction than we thought it was going to go.
– Jonathan Keltz
- It’s in my stars to invent; I was born on Madame Curie’s birthday. I have this need for originals, for innovation. That’s why I like Charlie Parker.
– Joni Mitchell
- If every year is a marble, how many marbles do you have left? How many sunrises, how many opportunities to rise to the full stature of your being?
– Joy Page
- The reason I met my husband was because I remembered a friend's birthday. The moral of the story is: Remember people's birthdays.
– Julianna Margulies
- Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
– Audrey Hepburn
- Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.
- My every birthday wish was, ‘I want to someday be on TV.
- I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.
– Barry White
- My wife and I love to travel, so if we don’t have work on either her or my birthday, we definitely travel.
– Barun Sobti
- I had a ‘Cats’ phase, where I did lots of overturned furniture and trash cans. I asked for a fog machine for my birthday.
– Ben Platt
- My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I said I wanted to read poetry with her.
– Guy Johnson
- To me – old age is always ten years older than I am.
– Bernard Baruch
- My second play, The Birthday Party, I wrote in 1958 – or 1957. It was totally destroyed by the critics of the day, who called it an absolute load of rubbish.
– Harold Pinter
- We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.
– Beyonce Knowles
- The first glimpse I had of what Mario Batali's friends had described to me as the 'myth of Mario' was on a cold Saturday night in January 2002, when I invited him to a birthday dinner.
– Bill Buford
- I love mayonnaise. Every birthday when I was a kid I'd go to Black Angus and just dip my burger in mayo.
– Blake Anderson
- You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
– Bob Hope
- One I built when I was a kid, and it was a real miniature of Disneyland. I fell in love with the park when I went there with my parents on my 12th birthday.
– Bobby Sherman
- My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.
– Boris Johnson