Happy Fathers Day Quotes This special celebration for dads is dedicated to the love, care and sacrifices he makes to raise his children. Here are some wonderful messages and quotes you can share with the man who makes the world a better place to live. Jot down your message in Happy Fathers Day cards or tell him directly – or, both!
- You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.
― Robert Frost
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
― George Herbert
- Our dad was a great guy and we will never forget him.
― Lara St. John
- I was raised by my father; I was daddy’s girl.
― Amber Heard
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
― Anne Sexton
- My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.
― Cher Lloyd
- When it comes to Father’s Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit.
― Jennifer Grant
- Father’s Day is hopefully a time when the culture says, ‘This is our moment to look at who our men and boys are.
― Michael Gurian
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- My Dad is my hero.
― Harry Connick, Jr.
- I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
― Hedy Lamarr
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
― Jim Valvano
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.
― Paul Walker
- My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.
― Michael Jordan
- A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
― Frank Abagnale
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
― Wade Boggs
- I would say my greatest achievement in life right now – my greatest achievement period is – and I’m still trying to achieve it – is to be a wonderful father to my kids.
― Bo Jackson
- Mothers play an important role as the heart of the home, but this in no way lessens the equally important role fathers should play, as head of the home, in nurturing, training, and loving their children.
― Ezra Taft Benson
- In our house, Mother’s Day is every day. Father’s Day, too. In our house, parents count. They do important work and that work matters. One day just doesn’t cut for us.
― Margaret Heffernan
- A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son.
― William Graham Sumner
- This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.
― Harlan Coben
- I’m a strong person, I’m a strong family man, I’m a strong husband and a strong father.
― David Beckham
- Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen.
― Kid Rock
- I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding.
― Christopher Meloni
- I’m a good dad; I spend a lot of time with my kids.
― Steve Zahn
- We should all aspire in life to do a multitude of things well – to be a great father, to be a good husband, to be a good lover, you know, to try to do things the best you can is very important to me.
― Matthew Modine
- Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.
― Wayne Rooney
- I wasn’t anything special as a father. But I loved them and they knew it.
― Sammy Davis, Jr.
- I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.
― Gordon Brown
- I can definitely say the older I’ve got the better I’ve become at being a dad and a husband.
― Rod Stewart