Happy Mother’s Day Quotes You’ve got the right Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, and a delicious Mother’s Day on the books. however what are you able to do to indicate your mammy that you just very care? however can you probably place into words your feeling for your mother’s love? These utterly capture a mother’s lovely love – an ideal message for the right Mother’s Day acknowledgement.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
— Jewish Proverb
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
— Gracie Allen
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
— Abraham Lincoln
- My mother is a walking miracle.
— Leonardo Dicaprio
- Children are the anchors of a mother’s life.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
— Milton Berle
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
— Tenneva Jordan
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
— Mildred Vermont
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
— Stevie Wonder
- As is the mother, so is her daughter.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
— Theodore Hesburgh
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
— Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
— Nancy Thayer
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
— Honore De Balzac
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
— Florida Scott
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
— Sophia Loren
- An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
— Spanish Proverb
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
— T. Dewitt Talmage
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
— Oprah Winfrey
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
— Abraham Lincoln
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
— Robert Browning
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
— Jodi Picoult
- The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
— Jane Sellman
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
— Princess Diana
- My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it.
— Stephen King
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
— Michael Jordan
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
- Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.
— Tina Fey
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.
— Lady Gaga
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
— Peter De Vries
- My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero.
— Tim Mcgraw
- As my mom always said, ‘You’d rather have smile lines than frown lines.’
— Cindy Crawford
- [My mother] always said I was beautiful and I finally believed her at some point.
— Lupita Nyong’o
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
— Kate Winslet
- [When] you’re dying laughing because your three-year-old made a fart joke, it doesn’t matter what else is going on. That’s real happiness.
— Gwyneth Paltrow
- [Motherhood is] heart-exploding, blissful hysteria.
— Olivia wilde
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.
— Mark Twain
- It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.
— Judit Viorst
- [Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
— Gilda Radner
- She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great – but how to laugh through it.
— Liza Minellie
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
— Henry Ward Beecher
- Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.
— Maxim Gorky
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
— Martina Hingis
- My mother always said ‘Don’t bother other people.’ I think that’s good advice.
— Amy Sedaris
- Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness.
— Shannon L. Alder
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
— Linda Sunshine
- There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
— Saleem Sharma
- In the end, Mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.
— Randy Susan Meyers
- I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
— Lance Conrad
- Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.
— Mabel Hale