Positive Behavior Quotes For Student. sensible behavior is that the last refuge of mediocrity. Intelligence agencies keep things secret as a result of they typically violate the rule of law or of fine behavior.
- Good behavior is the last refuge of mediocrity.
― Henry S. Haskins
- Human behavior flows from three main sources desire, emotion, and knowledge.
- Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
― Dalai Lama
- One thing I believe strongly in this life is that you just don’t reward bad behavior.
― Dr. Phil
- People’s behavior makes sense if you think about it in terms of their goals, needs, and motives.
― Thomas Mann
- Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their true image.
― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- If they do it often, it isn’t a mistake; it’s just their behavior.
― Steve Maraboli
- Most bad behavior comes from insecurity.
― Debra Winger
- You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.
― Robert Tew
- There is no better test of a man’s integrity than his behavior when he is wrong.
― Marvin Williams
- The problem with merely tethering your bad behavior is that you’ll eventually drop the chain.
― Alan Robert Neal
- We tend to judge others by their behavior, and ourselves by our intentions.
― Albert F. Schlieder
- Your behavior is a choice; it isn’t who you are.
― Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- We must not demonstrate any arrogance, and we must refrain from any irrational or undemocratic behavior.
― Chen Shui-bian
- People don’t change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so.
― Sharon Stone
- Threatening people who do not believe as you do is not Christian behavior.
― Linda Wood
- A lot of comic actors derive their main force from childish behavior. Most great comics are doing such silly things; you’d say, ‘That’s what a child would do.
― Gene Wilder
- If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.
― Katharine Hepburn
- The world is my church. My actions are my prayer. My behavior is my creed.
― Steve Maraboli
- Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists.
― Nikola Tesla
- Violent behavior exists in one’s psychological makeup much deeper than the level that receives information from television or movies.
― Richard King
- Take a minute look at your goals, look at your performance, see if your behavior matches your goals.
― Kenneth H. Blanchard
- Human behavior in the midst of hardship caught my attention very early on, and my first stories were all pictures, no words.
― Wally Lamb
- If you attach to the negative behavior of others it brings you down to their level.
― Guru Singh
- Be + Have = Behave. You will experience your success when you BEHAVE accordingly. BE and you shall HAVE.
― Steve Maraboli
- To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.
― Michael Bassey Johnson
- Manners and politeness will never become old-fashioned.
― Auliq Ice
- We live in a society where mutual respect and appreciation should be considered one of the pillars of modern life.
― Auliq Ice
- It’s a free world to do as you please, within the law, however it’s also free to have an opinion – as well as morals, ethics and decency.
- I need to listen well so that i hear what is not said.
― Thuli Madonsela
- Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
- Good words are worth much, and cost little.
― George Herbert
- It is not fair to ask of someone else what you are not willing to do yourself.
― Eleanor Roosevelt
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.
― C.S. Lewis
- Every time we allow someone to move us with anger, we teach them to be angry.
― Barry Neil Kaufman
- Most great learning happens in groups. collaboration is the stuff of growth.
― Sir Ken Robinson
- The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. the best way to understand people is to listen to them.
― Ralph G. Nichols
- A good compromise is one where everybody makes a contribution.
― Angela Merkel
- You have been my friend. that in itself is a tremendous thing.
― E.B. White
- Politeness is a sign of dignity, not subservience.
― Theodore Roosevelt
- The weak can never forgive. forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
― Mahatma Gandhi
- It’s our emotions and imperfections that make us human.
― Clyde DeSouza
- If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.
― Taylor Swift
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
― Audrey Hepburn
- Emotional self-control — delaying gratification and stifling impulsiveness—underlies accomplishment of every sort.
― Daniel Goleman
- Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
― Oprah Winfrey
- When awareness is brought to an emotion, power is brought to your life.
― Tara Meyer Robson
- Experience is not what happens to you — it’s how you interpret what happens to you.
― Aldous Huxley
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
― Paul Boese
- Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
― Kahlil Gibran
- There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. however, everyone will at least know what you stood for—you.
― Shannon L. Alder