Sweet Mother’s Day quotes , Famous quotes and quotations on Mother’s Day by noted authors, writers, poets, celebrities and noted moms. Like and Share our Sweet Mother’s Day quote 2019 assortment
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
— Amy Tan
- Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved.
— Kate samperi
- Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will.
— RICHELLE E. GOODRICH
- They are not kidding when they say that mothers are strong women. We need to be strong in more ways than our children will ever know.
— M.B. Antevasin
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
— Agatha Christie
- When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
— Erma Bombeck
- A good mother loves fiercely but ultimately brings up her children to thrive without her.
— Erin Kelly
- But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.
— Mitch Albom
- My mother once told me, when you have to make a decision, imagine the person you want to become someday. Ask yourself, what would that person do?
— Barry Deustch
- The daughter prays; the mother listens.
— Amanda Downum
- Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met.
— Marguerite Duras
- Right, except I’m not going to lie to my mom, because what kind of (man) lies to his own mother?
— John Green
- She rejoiced as only mothers can in the good fortunes of their children.
— Louisa May Alcot
- Clarity and focus doesn’t always come from God or inspirational quotes. Usually, it takes your mother to slap the reality back into you.
— Shannon L. Alder
- A child’s hand in yours – what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength.
— Marjorie Holmes
- Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.
— Charlotte Gray
- My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, ‘Happiness is your own responsibility.
— Jennifer Garner
- She drove me to ballet class…and she took me to every audition. She’d be proud of me if I was still sitting in that seat or if I was watching from home. She believes in me and that’s why this [award] is for her. She’s a wonderful mother.
— Elisabeth Moss
- [What’s beautiful about my mother is] her compassion, how much she gives, whether it be to her kids and grandkids or out in the world. She’s got a sparkle.
— Kate Hudson
- Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition.
— Martha Stewart
- If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s three, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom.
— Maggie Gyllenhaal
- I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.
— Mindy Kaling
- My sweet mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.
— Emma Stone